Are you looking to take your first step into the publishing world? You’ll work mainly within our Editorial team to help get our homeowner manuals researched, written and checked before being dispatched to property developers. Day-to-day, you’ll carry out local area research, set up development information in manuals and proofread texts. You will be working closely with the Editors to support them in getting the manuals to publication stage.
You will also be given the opportunity to assist in the other Operational teams, including inputting plot specific information into manual templates and assembling and packing the folios ready for dispatch.
· Educated to degree level, minimum of A-level in English
· Passionate about the written word
· Accurate and detail focused, with high levels of organisation skills
· Motivated by standards of high quality
· Strong ICT skills, along with the ability to learn new systems quickly
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Ability to communicate at all levels within the business and externally
· Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
· Ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
· Flexible working arrangements – part time working considered initially, e.g., to cover remaining studies
· Competitive salaries
· Pension scheme
· Employee perk scheme
· Free onsite parking
· A fun and friendly office environment
· Free fruit and hot drinks
Please send through an up to date CV with a detailed cover letter explaining why you’d be suitable for the position and a description of any experience you feel is relevant.