Classic Folios has been helping UK developers’ hand over houses to their buyers for over 20 years, and has always been the leader in this marketplace. We’re proud of our continual development of innovative products to keep pace with the changing needs of our clients and this is reflected in exceptional retention rates. Customer Experience is a department dedicated to achieving this, meeting existing client needs through outstanding customer care, and ensuring we continue to have the best solutions for them.
This is an exciting time to join the team as we embark on our first major SAAS project giving lots of opportunity for cross selling and upselling clients from our basic Freemium package.
Initially you will manage the relationship with our smaller clients ensuring they receive a first-class service. You will regularly evaluate the client packages and identify new opportunities from within existing accounts.
As your understanding progresses you will be given larger accounts to maintain.
You’ll have experience of:
• A Client Services/Account Management Role (within the building industry would be an advantage, but not a prerequisite).
• Acting as an ambassador both internally and externally providing written and verbal reports with high degrees of accuracy
• Exceeding pre-agreed targets
Your skill set:
• Ability to drive client retention, renewals and upsells
• Flexibility; able to adapt to customer needs with a focus on the solution not the problem
• Excellent relationship building and networking skills
What we offer
• Basic salary based on experience – £23.5 – £25.5k (dependent on experience) plus generous commission structure
• Pension scheme
• Employee benefits program
• Childcare vouchers
• A fun and friendly office environment with flexibility to work across home and office
Please attach a covering letter with your CV, demonstrating a successful sales record and previous exemplary customer service to email@example.com