This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Rails web developer to join a young, dynamic team.
You’ll work within our Product Development Team to ensure our digital suite of products is fit for purpose, along with building and testing web development frameworks that can handle large volumes of traffic. You will report directly to multiple product owners and will work closely with them, fulfilling requirements and supporting successful product delivery of our key digital projects.
· Supporting product owners in the continuous development of existing digital products
· Maintaining, developing and updating sites based on Ruby on Rails
· Supporting product owners in the creation of new digital products
· Assisting in the commercialisation of the business through technology
· Working with product owners to develop future digital opportunities
· 2+ years full stack development experience in Ruby using the Rails framework
· Knowledge of SQL, Java, HTML and CSS
· Experience using Github, AWS and Codeship
· Working in an agile/lean environment
· Database development, optimisation and management experience
· Application testing experience
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to show initiative, multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
· Fast learner
· Knowledge of Angular and PHP CodeIgniter
· WordPress experience
· Working with or setting up APIs
· Maintaining change logs
· User journey, interface and experience optimisation for desktop, mobile and tablet
· Knowledge of project management
What We Offer
Send your CV and covering letter to Thomas O’Harrow at firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK’s leading supplier of print and online homeowner manuals to the
residential property market is looking for a Sales Executive with 2+ years’
experience to join their team based in Eastleigh.
You will be joining them at a time when they’re adapting their products
and working methods to cloud, mobile, social and data services, giving you a
diverse range of products to sell. Under the guidance of the Sales Manager, you
will be challenged with building relationships and closing deals with property
developers throughout the UK.
Although many leads are generated for you by the marketing department,
you should be comfortable creating your own leads and dropping in on potential
clients when passing.
2+ years’ sales experience / B2B sales.
Previous experience in property related business is an advantage but not
Results orientated - hungry self-starter, driven by success.
Quick learner, able to think on your feet, flexible and adaptable.
Confident communication (written and oral) skills.
Excellent relationship building and networking skills.
Good knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office.
Ability to prioritise and organise workload.
Enjoy work and are prepared to put in the time to achieve results. Take
pride in your presentation.
Erudite and able to hold your own.
Strive for continuous improvement.
Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal
and external organisations.
A salary of £30k - £35k OTE DOE
Employee reward scheme
Fun and friendly office environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company in the
residential property market where 'binding relationships’ really is the core
value. If you have the experience, passion and drive, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date: 31st October 2018