How Great Customer Service Can Save You Time and Money
At CF Resi (a Classic Folios company), we have dedicated 26 years to helping over 200 new build developers improve their customer service,giving us unique insight into homebuyers’ expectations and how you can exceed them.
By improving customer service, you can:
· Improve efficiency of processes, freeing up sales and aftercare teams to be proactive
· Make use of technology to automate tasks, such as logging defects
· Reduce costly queries by giving customers tools to be self-sufficient
· Minimise costs caused through misinformation or lengthy response times
· Attract more sales through enhanced reputation
Effective communication minimises costly queries resulting from uninformed customers.
To build and maintain an excellent reputation in the customer service world, problems need to be addressed as soon as they arise.
· Share response times, so customers know how soon they can expect non-urgent, urgent and emergency issues to be dealt with
· Be proactive – have set timescales for checking in with home users at various stages of their journey, including after moving in
· Make sure your customers know who to contact in various situations
Even during periods of smooth sailing, it is important that you maintain a presence and reach out to customers, reiterating a culture of care.
We offer a variety of products that establish a clear and ongoing line of communication between your company and your customers.
Embrace Available Products To Achieve Your Goals
Knowing when to outsource solutions saves significant money on in-house development, while providing readily available turn-key solutions.
Elite customer service takes careful planning and effective integration of market-specific solutions.
Set out your goals, whether they are reducing the number of customer calls post-completion or minimising defects arising from improper use of systems and appliances. Then,introduce a proven solution to help you achieve these goals.
We have developed our products to elevate all aspects of customer service and our experience as market leaders enables us to tailor our packages to help you achieve your goals.
Our multi award-winning online portal, Spaciable, will help to manage your customers’ experience from point of sales to completion andbeyond, and is easy to integrate into your current processes.
· Admins can quickly send grouped or personal notifications to customers, keeping them informed of any planned works or local news that affects them
· Customers can report defects with supporting photos and videos, keeping a clear log of issues that are dealt with promptly,rather than getting lost in the shuffle
· Customers have access to a wealth of practical features, such as FAQs and a document library, that ensure they are kept well-informed and are able to make the most of their new home
· The ‘My Journey’ feature offers digital hand holding, guiding buyers through each step of the process, so they know exactly what is expected of them before they can move to the next stage. This creates motivated buyers, speeding up the process while freeing up resources for customer service teams
Printed manuals in handmade leather folios, an array of welcome gifts and pre-configured iPads and tablets also provide tangible reminders of exceptional customer service.
Anticipating what your customers want from your customer service saves time and money on aso-called ‘quick-fix’, when caught off-guard.
Customer service shouldn’t be devoted to addressing complaints – it’s about ensuring they don’t arise.
Consider what is important to your customers and shape your service around it.
· Operating New systems and knowing how to look after a new home’s fittings can be frustrating. Provide 24/7 How To videos to pre-empt questions about programming the heating or operating the oven, removing the need for guesswork and costly call-outs
· Increase your appeal to property investors through digital solutions, such as Spaciable and USBs, so landlords and tenants can both access handover materials
· If you are targeting first time buyers, make sure your customer service is especially attentive during the unfamiliar reservation process
A big part of customer service is knowing what your customers need before they do, and that’s where we can help.
Exceptional customer service creates a cycle of high morale amongst employees, well-informed and satisfied customers, and effective marketing opportunities.
The result of this cycle is higher revenue, reduced running costs and time efficiency.
· As tasks become streamlined for your customer service team, morale will be high, staff retention will increase, minimising recruitment and training costs, while employees become more knowledgeable and efficient at the job
· Customers reap the rewards of proactive customer service, attentive to their personal needs
· Well-informed customers become self-sufficient,minimising costly and time-consuming calls to customer service teams
· HBF Customer Satisfaction Survey scores skyrocket, helping you to achieve new customers and create brand ambassadors out of existing ones
· Word of mouth and social media posts from happy customers create free marketing to help you stand out above the competition